The Gauge

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Who loves Tuesdays???

Okay, honestly, I'm going to try to update more. But today something actually happened! I called my boss in New York and she bought me a ticket to fly to New York next week. Just like that! Just for the heck of it! Do you know how exciting this is? I can hardly believe it. I'm making a mental note of all my favorite places to go. A movie at The Angelika, drinks at Frank's, cheap shopping at H&M, The Whitney, and Chinatown. Wa-HOO! Yay! And all my friends! I can't effing wait!

Also, my very good friend Nick called today to say he's in town and up for a visit. This is also very exciting since I haven't seen him in a long time and he's one of my all-time favorites.

Tuesday is full of surprises and exclamation points!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home