The Gauge

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another stinkin' Tuesday! Today hasn't been too bad - we're trying to get our online store up and running, which is proving to be a bit of a pain, but other than that it's been mellow. A little too mellow. WHERE IS EVERYBODY? Who ever let 29 days of rain keep them inside? Geez, Louise. I sure do miss New England sometimes. And by sometimes I mean all the dang time. The rain is really getting me down, and is just killing business. Ugh. Just one good day of sunshine is all I'm asking for. It's been so effing long.

This past week I finished the 7 Up series (Ashley - please show me how to link!) and now I'm obsessed with finding the still unavailable 49 Up, which aired in Britain in September, I believe. I gotta know what's going on with everyone! Aye! These people feel like my family in my own creepy, out of touch way - much like Rabbit Angstrom did after I read all the Rabbit books in a two week period. I couldn't get enough of that man!

I finished my sweater (disappointing) and I need a new project. I'm still kind of in the mood for a larger project, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe something with alpaca.

Oh, and this is day 4 or 5 of no sugar for me. It hasn't been so bad, especially since I can still have Diet Coke (blessed be) and lots of other stuff I like. We'll see where this is leading...I just want some good health, is all.

Okay! awesome!

1 Comments:

  • At 1/18/2006 12:41:00 PM, Blogger penguindevil said…

    Sgua! You're not kidding. My first meeting today there was a box of pastries sitting in front of tme the whole 3 hours!

    But as to other comments? Yeah, I kinda wish we hadn't come back from VT. couldn't we have traded the work we have out there for the ol' Badger Camp?

    Oh yeah and, I was right upstairs all day yesterday! Why didn't you ask me to come down and show you how to make a link? I'll do it when I get home!

    Am I at work? What's that all about?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home