The Gauge

Saturday, July 02, 2005

I started Ashley's sweater using Green Mountain Spinnery's Cotton Comfort, which I love. I'm using "suede" and "silver" which are more like a natural brown and off white. It should be fierce. I think it'll look really good on him.

Someone bought something off our registry! A scale! Whatchu' trying to say??

Today was a pretty good day in the shop despite it being July 4th weekend. I used to LOVE the 4th - it was my favorite holiday for most of my life. We'd have big cookouts on the lake, and then after my parents were divorced, Dad would have big parties on his pond. Now it's just another sad marker in the year. I assume that when I have a family of my own, these days will be easier and even fun, but now they BLOW. You hear that? They BLOW.

Anyway...I'm working the late shift tonight, which is just as well because I think Ashley is going to try and make me watch Dawn of the Dead. (Ha...just kidding, Honey! I'm psyched!) It would be a shame if I "fell asleep."

1 Comments:

  • At 7/02/2005 08:41:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Love the scale, the scale is your friend. My friend (scale) and I aren't really on speaking terms these days though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home