The Gauge

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Yesterday I splurged and bought a new skirt and hooded sweatshirt from Memoir (on Mississippi in PDX - I will post links as soon as I know how). Everything in the store is handmade and well selected. My skirt is denim with a red felt horse appliqued on the front and the sweatshirt is black with a skull and bones on the front.

Ashley and I went to the Farmer's Market this morning and got some nice looking carrots and radishes. Since the shop now opens at 10 on the weekends, it feels like a whole world of activities has re-opened to us. We can even start going to yard sales! Because we need more crap!

I found the haircut I want for the wedding, so I'm going to see if Mary can give me a test run this week. Very short bangs and even (gasp!) some color.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home