The Gauge

Thursday, June 16, 2005

It's slow in the store this morning. There is crazy drilling happening outside of the natural foods market across the street, and I swear it's keeping everyone off the street. So unpleasant.

Yesterday was a good day for us, though. It's still so surprising to have a decent day when it's warm outside - it feels like a treat. Like we should celebrate!

The wedding inches toward us. I feel so excited about it, but am dreading the flight so much that it gets in the way. Why, why, why? The fear of flying thing is so, so lame. Hopefully I can come up with some drugs before the big day. I've taken Halcyon in the past (worked fairly well) and Valium (didn't even work a little), and as my fella and I discovered rather alarmingly two years ago, I can't fly on nothing at all. We bought seats that are about 15 rows apart, because it seems my fear is heightened if he's next to me. Ugh...lame. I need to straighten out.

I also need to start a new project today. My cabled riding jacket that I was working on from Loop-D-Loop ended rather spectacularly when the pattern COMPLETELY STOPPED MAKING SENSE. Sad, as it was so pretty and looked like it might be flattering with all it's sexy shaping. So yeah...a good warm project is just the ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home