The Gauge

Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday, friday....a funny day in the shop. It's either crazy or dead. Today is crazy. It's cool and a little rainy and that usually means it's fairly hopping in here. I love it. I can't believe our good luck with the weather this summer.

I sent out a big email to everyone who has given us their address about the new additions here. Some nice responses have already started coming back. Yay for booze and ice cream! Yay! Is it time for me to stop talking about this and move on? Oh, I guess so.

I still haven't picked a next project, though Brooke suggested trying to design some knitted jewelry. I think it's a rad idea and I'm going to work on some sketches. I thing cotton or cashmere would work best. Maybe Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere? The colors are so great and the gauge might work nicely for this project.

Ashley has his first root canal today. Poor fella. He was WAY freaked out, but it turned out to be small peanuts. Hopefully it won't be too painful later on tonight. Maybe we'll be too busy with the 4th season of the Sopranos for him to notice his little ol' tooth.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home