The Gauge

Friday, June 24, 2005

Brooke and I are thinking of heading to Fabric Depot today after work to find material to make bags for both of our shops. I think it's a great idea - the more I can be involved, the better. I just have to get over being afraid of my sewing machine. We are going to start setting aside a day a week to make things for our businesses. One less middle man!

Doris brought by her Ashford spinning wheel for me to borrow! I am SO FREAKING excitied! I'm considering spinning lessons, but with everything else that's going on, I doubt I have the time right now. If we get any money, oh say around August 13th, I'd really like to get my own wheel...maybe even spin a little for the shop.

I will not drink another Diet Coke today. Gross.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/28/2005 05:43:00 PM, Blogger gurlpurl said…

    i am calling for a wednesday morning sewing session! these japanese craft magazines have got be all hot and bothered over handsewing, fabric, and felt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home