The Gauge

Friday, July 01, 2005

I know it's a slow day when I feel compelled to buy yarn just to drive up sales...ha...hmmm. It's fine, though. We just need a ton of people to come in tonight and drink beer and eat ice cream! And yeah...knit!

Today I called the guy who is going to dj our wedding. He wasn't home, which is a good thing because I didn't know what to say..."if I hear one single note of YMCA or if you even DREAM of playing the Rocky theme when we walk in, I'll CRY." Nah. Though, it would be funny to be like that. Funny in the disgusting way. Really, I just want music that people will enjoy but that also reflects our taste. i just need to get Ashley to understand that nobody, and I mean NOBODY, can dance to Jethro Tull. Right?

Tonight we're going to the Hedge House with Paul and Robin. Beer is such a good idea today. It's hot and everyone seems a little irritable. Let the good times roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home