The Gauge

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ah, Tuesday. Tuesday, tuesday. Tuesday is the day I'm at the shop for 12 hours on my own (yes, I caved and extended the shop hours). And that means no movies, no doggie, and no swearing for 12 hours straight, which is difficult.

Tonight is book group. The book is Inherit the Wind, keeping with our chosen theme of trials. I liked it - it took about an hour and a half to read, and was quite relevent. I'm bummed that I have to work while it's going on, but I suspect I'll be able to listen in.

I just bought the new Kate Bush album (actually a double album) and the second part (A Sky of Honey) is kicking my ass - it's so good. Is it really uncool to like Kate Bush? Goodness. I was listening to it last night and every song was making me want to cry. Not in the sad way, but in the over-emotional, freaked out way. I'm not even sure why I bought it, but I'm glad I did.

So...yeah. So much, so much. We've been talking so much about the business (as usual) and how to make it all work out. We're launching an online store by the end of January, which I am very hopeful about. I just keep thinking the perfect solution will come along....until then we'll just work, work, work and hope for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home