The Gauge

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Well, the 4th was good - even though I spent most of the day on the couch, recovering from our trivia night celebration at The Basement. We came in third! That's worth being unable to move my head until 3PM. In the afternoon we went to Ashley's sister's for a small bbq which was mellow (thank god) and pretty fun altogether. We only stayed for a couple of hours, though, because I was felling a little barfy from sitting in the hot hot sun.

Then? Brooke came home! The Hogans came over for a few hours, which was quite nice.

On Tuesday Brooke and I tore around town and then watched a skeezy but awesome special about celebrity weddings. So gross! Sooooo good!

Tonight we're going to the newly beerified Clinton Street Theater to see Gimme Shelter with Paul and Robin. We did just see it, but there's beer and I have Ashley's sweater to work on during the movie. Stockinette hell at the moment, but really good knitting for dark places. Ooo...that's my new book. Knitting for Dark Places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home