The Gauge

Friday, July 08, 2005

Rainy Portland day. It's nice inside the shop, though - very cozy.

My lady friends and I went to Dot's last night for fries with spicey tofu sauce. So good! Then I got to listen to a recording of Brooke's that Kerry had in her car - it was rad! I want more!

Mister and I settled in to watch the 4th season of the Sopranos when we got home from our respective outings but SOMEONE had "two" drinks before he came home and snoozed through most of the first episode. I gave up after that and went to bed. It took me approximately no seconds to fall asleep.

Good knitting weather. I'm working on a baby blanket for the shop out of Debbie Bliss Superchunky Cashmerino, and upstairs is Ashley's Green Mountain Spinnery sweater. Tonight I think I'll spin this cool silk blend from Louet - it's a beautiful mossy green, which I'm pretty crazy about at the moment.

I'm wearing my brand new shirt from Memoir, and I've only spilled 11 things on it!

2 Comments:

  • At 7/09/2005 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, congrats on the night out with your Lady Friends (that's hot)! It's also nice to hear that you, like me, spill things on all of your nice/new clothing. I was wearing a lovely Brooks Brothers non-wrinkle short sleeved shirt to work the other day. I was eating a lovely choco-mousse concoction and was just patting myself on the back for not getting any on my shirt. literally the next bite a whole big piece just sort of bounces its way down the shirt. i then spent 10 minutes in the bathroom cleaning it all off. sweeet.

     
  • At 7/19/2005 04:21:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey, what ever happened to the gauge? otherwise engauged :-P. oh yes, engauged to be married! well, i miss the updates. miss you too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home