The Gauge

Friday, March 03, 2006

Molly sent me this meme (umm....is that how you use that word in a sentence?) to complete and send on:

4 Jobs I've Had:
Flower Farmer
Bartender
Potter's Assistant
Girl Friday

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
A Room With a View
Stand By Me
Grey Gardens
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf

4 Favorite TV Shows:
The Wonder Years
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
The Sopranos
Six Feet Under

4 Places I Have Lived:
St. Johnsbury, Vermont
London, England
Bozeman, Montana
Brooklyn, New York

4 Places I Have Vacationed:
All over Maine
South Carolina
West Barnet, Vermont
Portland, Oregon

4 Sites I Visit Daily:
Loobylu.com
Soulemama.typepad.com
CNN.com
Mabels.typepad.com

4 Favorite Meals:
Mom's mac 'n cheese
Yellow Curry Soup at Thanh Thao
Hot Noodle Soup at Shin La
Tempura Udon

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
Doris Badger's Camp on Harvey's Lake
Mom's Kitchen
Parker's Pond
Wherever Ashley is

4 People I'm tagging to answer these questions, too:
Ashley
Krista
Jon
Misha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home