The Gauge

Monday, April 16, 2007

Elinor Hornbeck Wallingford


She arrived Thursday afternoon, and nothing will ever be the same!
She's a little sweet pea, and though these past few days have been a challenge, we're so happy, excited, proud and hopeful that it's hard to put into words.
I'll tell the birth story and all that when it's a little easier to sit in a chair, and I'll be getting emails out to everyone in the next couple of days.
Right now I have to go lay 100 kisses on that little girl!
PLEASE be in touch!

6 Comments:

  • At 4/17/2007 01:21:00 PM, Blogger Nora said…

    Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Elinor!

     
  • At 4/18/2007 08:44:00 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    Woo-hoooooooooooo!
    Such a beautiful and ravishing Mommy and Baby....and such a pretty name!!!

    More pictures soon please.

    XOXOXOXOX

     
  • At 4/19/2007 09:01:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yipppeeee! I heard she was truely beautiful, and I must concure. I'm so very proud of you Cait! and Ashley too!
    celeste

     
  • At 4/19/2007 02:56:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You are both BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I could bring you dinner and treats and meet the little one!!!
    AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH just too exciting!

     
  • At 4/21/2007 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    Wow! She is just beautiful! I'm so happy for you all. What a great family. LOVE the pics. Can't wait to meet Elinor in person!

     
  • At 4/23/2007 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    Thanks, Everyone!

    We're all doing well and settling into our new routine.

    More posts and pictures shortly...can't wait to show her off to you all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home