The Gauge

Monday, March 13, 2006

Okay, I was totally down on the Sopranos until the last 5 minutes. Holy cow! That was some action. I feel like so much is going to happen! I'm all wound up. I need to know for sure if this is the last season. Ashley and I were under the impression that there were also going to be 10 episodes at the beginning of 2007. Does anybody know for sure?

We decided that we've seen every episode of the Sopranos more than once, and as many as five times. What does that say about us? I mean other than that we are lazy and useless?

I also watched the premiere of Big Love, which was kind of a snoozer. I think there might be some potential there, and they have the best time spot in all of cable kingdom, so we'll see. But why is Chloe Sevigny so creepy? And why does she have to give me the stink eye through the TV?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home