The Gauge

Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's hard for me to settle down. In the last 12 years (since I left home), I have lived in 18 different places. Fhew...just writing that makes me exhausted and sad. We have lived in our current apartment for over a year. That's a record for me! And we have no immediate plans to move....miraculous. I'm just now starting to see how nice it is to feel a little like my house is my home. I know that most of that feeling has to do with Ashley and Lottie, but I also am really starting to like this place.

I do dream of our own house. It's all I've ever wanted - my little family and my little house. Too much other stuff has happened, and now I just want to settle down for real and for good.

So, yeah - this isn't the final stop, but it's a nice one!

I tried to download pictures of our place, but Blogger gave me the big thumbs down. I'll try again tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home