The Gauge

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Here are a few pictures from our fun touristy day around good 'ol Portland.

First we went to the Pittock Mansion, which is really pretty. Only, why is my husband always trying to sneak in a nap?






Then we went to the Skyline, which is this rad old diner. Where is it? I have no idea. Why? Because I rarely leave Division and when I do I get confused about what direction I'm headed in (you people out here have north and south switched around, I swear).


In the afternoon we headed to the Chinese Gardens. What a little gem of a place! How come nobody ever tells me about these places? Or, more to the point, why don't I ever listen to anybody when they tell me about places I might actually like in Portland?





Okay, friends. Tell me about your favorite places in Portland. I'm bound and determined to like this here city.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/07/2006 01:57:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Holy Moly!!! You've started taking this blogging thing seriously!!! I wish I would've known. I sorta stopped looking. I guess I've been a little preoccupied.

    You are making a GREAT BLOG! Really really like it. And I wanna try the zero point soup. And I miss you and your very cute husband. And I'm leaving in 3.5 weeks and am about to lose my mind.

    Love you both!

    jdr

     

Post a Comment

<< Home